Saturday, January 24, 2009

Food for Thought...

I think using a blog is a great way to share information on a topic. People with similar interests can enter the conversation and give thoughts, insights and possibly, criticisms which can give a blogger a new path to travel. What I would like to do is begin with this blog and sort of my kitchen junk drawer...it's where you put everything you're not sure what to do with, but can't throw out. I would eventually like to let this blog grown into a full Web site about the Jemison text, so this blog is invaluable as a storage tool and conversation creator. As history has shown, books and writing don't stand still. I believe we are entering a new frontier when it comes to the written word and I am intrigued. I think Davidson has started me down a path looking at the history of the text and new technologies are allowing for a forgotten text to gain new life.

Think of all the trees that can be saved!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment